Corporate Man Bundle - 21 Character Actions
A Corporate Man Pack with 21 Character Actions Each one is also sold individually on the store.
- Corporate Man Being Angry
- Corporate Man Discussing
- Corporate Man Being Dizzy
- Corporate Man Fixing His Necktie
- Corporate Man Giving Instructions
- Corporate Man Being Happy
- Corporate Man Happy With His Work
- Corporate Man Holding a Laptop and Suitcase
- Corporate Man Holding a Sack of Money
- Corporate Man Holding a Whiteboard
- Corporate Man Looking Confused
- Corporate Man Meditating
- Corporate Man Packing His Things
- Corporate Man Reading a Newspaper
- Corporate Man Serious at Work
- Corporate Man Sleeping at Work
- Corporate Man Using a Megaphone
- Corporate Man Using the Projector Screen
- Corporate Man Walking Tired
- Corporate Man Walking Looking at His Cellphone
- Corporate Man Waving His Hand
Pay Per Item
Only need a few items? Don’t like subscriptions? No worries! All items are available on demand
Get the best deal on VideoPlasty with download credits that rollover
You asked, we listened! Get unlimited downloads and not worry about credits or paying per item ever again!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I purchase an item?
You can either pay for each item individually on a “pay as you go” basis, or you can get a better deal and get a subscription with download credits. We even have a subscription with unlimited downloads, so you don’t have to worry about pricing again!
What payment methods can I use?
For subscription you can only pay by card.
How do I use these items?
For more info, you can check our Tutorials Page where we have videos for pretty much all software out there showing you how to use our stock.
What category should I buy from for my software?
For video editing software (Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia, Filmora, iMovie, etc.) you should get video items from the Stock Animation category.
For presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, etc.) you should get GIF images from the Stock GIFs category.
For any graphic design purposes, you should get vector graphics from the Vectors category.
Many of them might still be compatible with other software, but these are our recommendations for maximum quality and compatibility.
If still unsure what to choose, please reach out to our friendly Support staff and we’ll help you!