Overview of the policy
The products that authors sell on the platform are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Of course, in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Unless there is a technical defect with your purchased file, please understand that we are unable to guarantee a refund because we provide you with immediate access to download your purchase.
Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
If an item doesn’t work the way it should then the author is required to promptly fix the issue by updating the item. An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview. If the issue can’t be fixed or it turns out that the item is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund from the author.
This, however, is highly unlikely, as we manually review each and every item uploaded to the marketplace with strict quality guidelines. Also, due to the nature of our products, what you see in the preview is what you get in your download, so it is extremely unlikely that there would ever be a difference between the two
Invalid reasons for refund
Neither VideoPlasty nor authors are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply changed your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You cannot open or use the specific file format of the product on your machine due to a lack of codecs, software or any other situation (the file format of each product is clearly stated on each product page)
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund, but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or the author who previously provided the item is no longer active on our platform (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Version 1.0 – Effective date: August 2019.